Skip to main content

About Dorkeyz (Keyz International)

Biography of Dorkeyz (Keyz International)


Full name Babatope ebenezer bankole 

Also known as Dorkeyz

Gender Male

Age Mid 20s

Place of birth Lagos state

Nationality Nigerian

Education Noun university 

Profession Car dealership, Businessman




My name is Babatope ebenezer bankole and I am a Car dealer. I am an accomplished businessman, and I enjoy using my skills to contribute to my environment. I graduated from Noun University. I am a native of ekiti state. The second child of my father and also the first son of my parents. My mother is from oyo state while my father is a native of Usi Ekiti. My father is a building engineer while my mother is a photographer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy X_Who You Are

Emmy X drop yet another blazing tune with a catchy hook and a party-friendly lyrics to rock your minds at any point. “WHO YOU ARE” is a Mid-Tempo with a good vibe and a grooving feeling. He’s an artist to watch out for. Listen & Download below:- DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Lanrezy ft Loudy_Afro Lover

YES MUSIC GROUP (YMG) present One of the best artist and producer in Gwaz City, Abuja & Nigeria. Loudy & Lanrezy . A lovely playlist would be incomplete without this song titled Afro Lover by Lanrezybeatz .  To ensure delivering a tune his fans will appreciate he employed the services of  Loudy Eamz  who killed it on this track. Song was M&M by Lanrezy Mix . Art work by Nurzon Graphics. The song is beautiful and head spinning.  Listen and Download Afro Lover by Lanrezy ft Loudy below:- DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Kelly X Loudy Eamz_Story

Kelly Billion   is out with a new single tittled “ Story “. Featured one of Abuja finest   Loudy Eamz  .  M&M by   Lanrezybeatz With this new single “ Kelly Billion ” is set to hit the music industry so hard. Checkout “ Story ” by “ Kelly Billion ” and tell us what you think. 🔥🔥🔥 Listen & Download “Kelly Billion –Story ” below:- Download Audio